Thursday 2 March 2017

My Magazine Distribution Company


My magazine will be distributed by Future plc which is a British Media Company founded in 1985. It publishes more than 50 magazines including 'Total Film' which is one of the magazines I will be using for inspiration for my own magazine. It publishes magazines in various fields such as video games, technology, films, music, photography, and knowledge. Future plc also publishes film magazines for specific genres such as 'SFX' (Sci-fi), 'Crime Scene' (crime) and 'Comic Heroes' (comic book movies).

Because of Future plc publishing genre-specific film magazines, I thought they would be perfect for my own magazine that mainly features indie movies as it shows they are willing to publish and distribute for magazines that have a narrow target audience. On top of this, it publishes 'Total Film' which was one of the magazines I have been using as inspiration for my own magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment