Friday 3 March 2017

Magazine Cover 1st Draft Feedback

"Cover isn't catchy, seems a bit empty perhaps? The back of the models' head looks blurred into the background(?). Great pallet of colours though."

"You could add more words that stand out/make it more busy. Also, some of the lettering is blurry in a way?"

"If I saw this magazine cover, I'd be interested on the text. Let me explain better: the title, subtitle and captions are rather interesting, but the image isn't. The colours aren't the type that draw people's attention, and the 'cover girl' is just standing there, in front of a cathedral. It's hard to say what she's doing; or if she's happy, sad, worried or scared. So, I guess the image isn't good for the cover, but the rest is good."

"In my opinion the title text doesn't transition into the graffiti background very well (it just cuts into it directly). Otherwise it's pretty nice!"

"Fade into the skyline."

No comments:

Post a Comment